13.6.12

Midterm: Conquered

So today was a little more productive than yesterday.  I finished cleaning my room, played some neopets (oh dear...yes, I know...but it was just the Mah Jong...I promise) and then took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation and all that jazz.  Something was cracked and some other thing was wearing down or something, and I maybe should ask more questions and learn something about cars, but I decided to just let them fix it all so that I could feel safe when I drive to Missouri this weekend for my friend's wedding.

Then I came home and studied for my midterm, napped, and studied some more.  Then I went and took the midterm, and probably owned it, though I also got massive cramps in my hand.  That was a lot of writing; maybe the most hand-writing I've ever done in college.  It was pretty intense.

The sad thing is that of all the stuff I studied, none of it I learned from this class that I'm taking.  All the stuff I learned was from my religion classes, my Islam class, my high school, junior high, and even elementary school classes, as well as stuff I picked up from the History channel.  This professor is...dismal.

After class, I watched How I Met Your Mother on TV with my mom.

Tomorrow, I'm going to watch Annabelle for the day.  Should be fun and exhausting simultaneously.

<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: