9.6.12

New Stages...

Friends, Family, Blogosphere-comrades, lend me your ears!  Or eyes...?  I never know how to write that.

Anyway, while I love this blog and fully intend to continue it (as much as I ever continue it...) I have taken up a "projects" blog, where I plan to impart the world with eloquent wisdoms on various topics such as books, movies, DIY projects, and cooking.  It's basically an expanded pinterest, only I've done everything I've posted.

the url is

2everythingaseason.blogspot.com

I've already posted a couple of things there.  I'll try to keep up with this one too, like I did last summer, making note of what I do each day so that I don't start going to bed at 1 pm and waking up at 10 pm, drinking at 7 in the morning, and wearing an astronaut diaper.  I tend to lose track of time during the summer.

Speaking to that, today I...


  • blogged (a lot...not a great way to spend a day...)
  • went to see Snow White and the Huntsman (more on that later)
  • played Pokéshots with a friend.


So, it was more a recreational day, all-told.

Check out the new blog, tell your friends, and stay tuned here.

<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: