10.2.09

I don't wanna run away but I can't take it, I don't understand...

    I was cleaning my shower today, wishing I had a couple little mice to help me or something (but realizing that even if there really were mice that would sing and dance and make clothes for people, they probably wouldn't choose someone like me) and I don't know why, but I started getting philosophical.  (It could be because I had just come from my Intro to Philo class...).  

    There was the thinnest ring of pink around the edge of the shower along the wall that has the faucet.  I'd never seen it before, and I didn't know what made it; I, at least, use the Scrubbing Bubble spray stuff after every shower to prevent mildew, so I didn't think it could be that.    Anyway, it struck me all the dirt that can build up without our knowledge.  And if that thin pink line had been some sort of noxious toxin, it could have slowly killed all three of us with little to no effort.  That kind of scares me.

    Especially when you think we have that kind of dirt in our lives--our personalities, our habits, and our core values.  

    I guess what I'm saying is I need to clean my soul's bathroom...?


<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: