9.8.09

And I get to kiss you baby, just because I can...

The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.

Still they were beautiful, everyone's beautiful, all of us crawling on hands and knees in need of you...

I never understood why Clark Kent was so hell bent on keeping Lois Lane in the dark.

Just quotes for you to think about this week.

I don't have much to say, but I just saw a movie about a blogger so I wanted to post something.

Yeah...

Hey, tons of monkey points to the first person to correctly name all of the bolded pop-culture references in this post without using a search engine.  You can ask anyone you like, just no Yahoo, Google, or anything else like that.  I'd really love to meet the person who thinks like me.


<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: