17.3.09

60th Entry? Maybe?

    You know what I've really been getting into lately?





    Pandora.com

    And Sonnets.  Mostly Shakespearean.

I love to eat cold applesauce in June.
It makes me feel the world is well and right.
Whene're I reach the end it is too soon
And I, a lonely girl, would rue the sight.
You see, the applesauce is not what's there
But what it represents. I wish I could
Return to when my life was bold and fair
And simple. Though I know that all this soot
Was made for me, I still wish I could leave,
Hop o'er the wall and make a great escape.
And so I eat my applesauce, and grieve
The loss of innocence. Despair, take shape
But know that my heart still will beat through you
And overcome, like sunlight does the dew.

<3 spadeALLcross

1 comment:

Molly said...

Sixty? Like..sixty sixty?

=P