13.10.08

And on the eighth day, God created Amazon.com. And He said, "Oh snap. Now that's what I call good."

    Last week was what I am referring to as "Library sans Library" week.  I was studying profusely for the three midterms and a test in five days, however the library is on the opposite side of campus from my dorm, so instead of ruining a good walk, I just fashioned myself a quiet habitat either in my room or the basement.  

    Last weekend was what I am referring to as "Screw 'em" weekend.  Don't get all gross on me; I just mean that I did absolutely nothing productive until Sunday night (something I've been trying to avoid in all my past weekends, but due to the stress of last week, I decided it would be permissible this once) and I splurged and spent money.  Online.  Thus the title of this post.

    Anyway.  This week is going to have a completely separate title: 

    "Mary is remembering herself" week.  I'm going to spend this week doing the things I loved to do before, the things I gave up when I came here because I made time for other things instead.   I need to find a balance between new Mary and old Mary.  

    Writing.  Reading.  Sleeping.  Actually caring about homework.  These are all things that have been tossed by the wayside.

    With you as my witness, I am returning these weapons to my arsenal as of right now.


Good night and good luck.

<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: