10.1.09

And in the morning, I'm making waffles.

    Yes, I changed again.  I'm sorry, I'm just still playing around with this.  The last title was so easy; it was a line from a movie that had gotten stuck in my head.  (Ten points to the person who names the movie).

    Anyway, school's back in session again.  We started "interim" on Wednesday, which is basically a second winter break, I'm finding.  Class doesn't start until 2:00 for me, so I anticipate, under normal circumstances, sleep not becoming the problem it was last semester.  We do get a considerable amount of reading to do each night, and I'm in two book clubs (one of which is a doozy of a read) but so far I'm not having trouble getting the stuff done.  Well, I mean, right now I am, since I woke up only an hour ago and haven't even looked at the books yet, but I have faith in myself.  

    It's freezing in my room...

    It's been a weird half-week though, because my roommate hasn't gotten back yet.  She got in a pretty bad car accident and was taken back home by her parents to make sure she's okay.  I've gotten unhealthily used to having the room to myself, so in order to make up for it, I've been cleaning and decorating all morning (see note above...it's only been an hour).  It's so strange not having her around, and I'm extremely worried...

   Anyway, on a happier note, I got Cran-Tangerine juice at Meijer last night.  I was just going for a random adventure of a juice, and it turns out, it's really tasty.  Maybe not something I'd want to try to live off of, but I do like it.  

   Okay, so I've got more work to do.  Enjoy your weekend!

<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: