16.1.09

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...

    Yeah, I don't really know what I wanted to do with this post.  I "started" it yesterday morning, and I'm sure it hat purpose there, but I have since forgotten it.  

    One of these days I hope to make a post about the DCM class I'm taking this interim.  It's about decision making and God's will, and I found it surprisingly interesting.  However, I don't have the time right now.  

    I've had a huge urge to listen to this guy's music all week.  Luckily, I have more of his music on my hard drive than he does on his myspace, otherwise I doubt I would be satisfied.

    It's funny what college will do to you.  I have a ton of new friends, new eating habits, a new sleeping schedule, and even a new favorite past-time.

<3 spadeALLcross