19.7.10

Bed, Bed, I couldn't go to bed, my head's too light to try to set it dowwwwwwn...

False.

I'm going to bed right now.

I'm so tired...I've been tired all day. I took Fudge for her annual vaccinations today, ordered a GPS (Garmin Nuvi 1250 from BestBuy.com because I found a fairly sizable gift certificate while cleaning my room last week) aaaaaand...yeah. Made some calls, ran some errands, but didn't get done all of what I wanted to. Tomorrow I'm watching Annabelle and helping Dennis out if he needs help recovering from his wisdom-teeth surgery. I got mine out earlier this summer, so I'm really eager to help since I know at least something of what he'll be experiencing (mine weren't impacted though...) but I don't think he wants my help. It frustrates me when people don't let me help them when I want to. I'm such a selfish person, I don't offer to help often...

Anyway. To bed.

<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: