17.7.10

What a piece of work is [wo]man...

Didn't do much today. Watched Annabelle, then went car shopping, then my plans to go out fell through, so I watched a really crappy Sandra Bullock movie on ABC before eating McDonald's for dinner and falling asleep watching TNG on Youtube. I'll probably write more about all this tomorrow, but, as I said, I'm falling asleep.

[heart]

[EDIT]

I took Annabelle to the Library in the morning. My mom had suggested that we look at zoo books, especially if we could find one about Elephants, because Annabelle likes them a lot I guess. However, this plan was made before we actually got to the library. When we got to the library, everything changed. Annabelle saw the big wooden Thomas the Tank Engine bookshelf thing, and all she wanted to do was "hop on board" and read books "all by myself." So I kind of supervised that for a bit, and then she got distracted by a Barney book and waddled around reading that "all by myself" too. Then she started running around and screaming, so I told her we had to go be quiet at the library and not run around where I couldn't catch her, and she started crying. So I picked her up and started walking out, and she cried louder, and, while walking out, I said, "If you stop crying, we can stay. If you keep crying we have to go home." Before we got to the elevator, she had stopped crying and promised me that she wouldn't cry the whole rest of the time. So we went on the search for some elephant books, but found Elmo books first. So we read two of those, one of which we read twice, and then we went home.

Then I went used-car shopping with my dad some more. We only got to Elgin Toyota before I decided I was too tired to continue. Really, I was kind of disgusted at the whole process. Pulling people's strings and messing with people's minds is not my game. Ugh. I'm going to take a little car-shopping break for a while.

After that, I came home, watched Practical Magic, which, for all its well-crafted casting, is a terrible movie. Watched some ST-TNG, mostly on YouTube, and fell asleep that way.

That was my day in full. No sponsors today. Los siento.

<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: