16.7.10

While up above the waves, my doomsday squad ignites the atmosphere..

Today was rather laid back, all things considered. I didn't have a list of things to do today, because I figured my schedule was pretty packed without one. This morning I went to court for my "moving violation" (it was tagged as "improper lane usage"...who knew you weren't supposed to try to use a lane that already had a car in it?) and to get my license back. That was nerve racking. We got there an hour and a half early, so I read some Dune, which was good.

Then my dad and I went car shopping a bit, and then to move some investments in to my name, and then car shopping some more. Got some good information...no car. Good information I probably could have gotten from the internet...but I have to admit, it was kind of fun to see how the whole system works. And I got to test drive a 2009 Prius, too, which was really fun.

After that, I realized I didn't have any thing on my schedule, so I got an appointment for my dog for the vet, and then played some video games, ate pizza, watched Star Trek, and just kind of hung out. I had been invited to a friend's parent's barbecue, but I don't know many of that friend's other friends, so I didn't go in order to avoid making things awkward for other people. And myself. I don't like awkwardness...and I do like video games. Plus, I'm kind of a homebody.

Anyway, now I think I'm going to read a bit and hit the hay. Tomorrow, I'm watching Annabelle, then car shopping some more, than actually going out and hanging out with friends! Woah, shocker, I know. Don't worry, though. I'll make good choices.

And now, a word from our sponsors.



<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: