15.7.10

Take my heart and please don't break it!

Well, today, I got done one of the things that was on my [two-thing] list, plus a couple things that weren't. I did go to the post office and mail both a package and a letter. I didn't give my dog a bath. I woke up too late.

However, I did get bunch of prints made of pictures I took over the past couple months, and I've been meaning to do that since May, so I declare that a win. I also put those photos into frames, made my brother a collage of him with his daughter at the zoo, and decorated a mat frame for that. That's one August-birthday present completed! I'll probably give it to him when he's here this weekend, though...I'm terrible at hiding those things, and I'm just an impatient person.

And my room is still clean! Huzzah!

Technically, hanging out with my mom was also on my list, though I don't put things like that on a list. We watched Sleepless in Seattle, which I used to love when I was younger, but have now realized that it's actually pretty creepy. Well, I still like the movie, but only because I have a little crush on Tom Hanks. And Sam Baldwin. He's a well crafted character.


Thanks for tuning in. And now a word from our sponsors.





In order that you may view this without the sidebar getting in the way, I have spaced things out awkwardly. If your neuroses are making you freak out about this, I suggest you take a deep breath, count if that helps, and then press play, drowning out your fears in some good tunes.


















<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: