13.7.10

Ohgodohgodwe'reallgonnadie...

I think I'm procrastinating going to sleep for some reason, because I keep finding stupid reasons to stay awake...not that this blog is a "stupid reason," per se, but...yeah, I'm going to regret it tomorrow when I have to watch my niece all day. But anyway, on with it.

I was just reading through my friend, Molly's blog, and I got kind of jealous that she could account for every day that had passed since she had started her blog. So, new year's resolution. In July. Again. We've got to stop meeting like this, honey. But now, I'm going to be one of those bloggers and post every day, telling whoever's listening everything that I did that day. I'm tired of my days getting away from me. So there. Take that, laziness.

Today was...an unproductive day. Good way to start out.

I had plans for today. I was going to clean up my room a bit, write an email for Dennis, help my mom clean up RC's room for Dennis, make a scavenger hunt for Dennis' birthday present, make dinner, and look for used cars.

Of that list, I did make dinner, and I did find some good used cars that I could probably afford. But nothing else. In all fairness, I started the day by looking through my finances to figure out how cheap my car has to be...and that just got me downright depressed. In three short years, I'm not going to have a single penny to my name. I'm really lucky in that I won't have negative pennies to my name, and I'm not complaining or anything, but thinking about my future always scares me.

So I watched Dr. Who in order to cool down. Why? I have no idea. I don't even like that show. But it worked. It took my mind off things. Off all things. And I didn't get anything done the rest of the day until dinner time.

Then I went to Cari's and was semi-productive, helping her rip wallpaper down off her kitchen walls. Not mine, but someone's work got done, anyway.

Tomorrow's list -
Watch Annabelle...all day.
During Annabelle's nap, organize my room some more to prepare to rearrange some stuff that night.
Read Dune
Read She's Come Undone.

<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: