22.7.10

Yawwwwwn...

Long day. GPS did come. I spent a few hours messing with it, so now there's a horse instead of a car icon, and an Australian guy giving me directions. I named him Geoffrey. Car shopping was much more enjoyable today than Friday. I took control of the conversation this time, and I felt pretty comfortable with it. I've learned a lot throughout this whole process, both about my finances, and about how to handle salespeople. I've also learned a lot about car insurance companies. More than I want to, really. Anyway, I'll be glad when this whole process is over.

Geoffrey's kinda cute. He says "I-L" instead of "Illinois" for things like IL 53 and such. I kind of wish he would just stop text-to-speech-ing...I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow.

Now I'm looking up information on warrantees and parts covered thereby. Lots of fun...

Night night.

And now, a word from our sponsors. Please, only watch this once...I don't even know why I'm putting it up here...I hate it. But it's late...and I'm...confused.


<3 spadeALLcross

P.S. I was wrong; I'm making dinner tomorrow night, not tonight.

No comments: