17.8.10

Holy vigilante billionaires, Batman!

Today was a great day. I didn't see it coming, and then, BAM! Most everything went well today, and the things that didn't were minor.

I watched Annabelle, who, aside from a few minor altercations early on in the day, was a gem. She's gotten into an annoying phase recently, but she was really excellent today. We called her daddy while he was at work and left a happy birthday message on his voicemail, and then we finger painted on a card for him, and then we played in soap...for reasons obvious to me and not her. And when nap time came, there were no issues at all. I just said, "Annabelle, you remember that timer that we set five minutes ago? It's going off now. Do you remember what that means?" and she put down her toy and said, "Yes. Nap time." And she picked up her blanket and stuffed Eeyore, kissed Papa goodnight, and let me carry her upstairs. I was so shocked that I forgot to give her her allergy medicine at first, and had to run back up afterwards.

I finished burning those CDs, not ripping the other ones, though. Kind of forgot completely about those...schwoops. Did get the CD case, though it was a jankity one...the only one I could find. Listened to my aunt on the internet radio, ding-dong-ditched Carney to return some computer gadgetry that he left at our house (just like old times, when I thought DDD was so mysterious and cool).

Watched Glee and The West Wing with my family, including my two older brothers whose birthdays we're going to celebrate tomorrow. And I got both of them birthday presents this year! And it wasn't even hard to think of what to get them! I was a total pro.

Well, even a blind dog finds a fire hydrant every once in a while.

Woah! Sponsors! They're covering my desktop! Insane!






No comments: