12.8.10

Race you to the top of the morning...

Nathan Fillion, I love you man, but just shut up, already. Seriously. No one should twitter that much about nothing, especially no one as adorable as you.

Moving on...

Watched Dylan, forgot my lunch at home (so I stole a banana and some carrot shavings from my old English teacher...and his baby...I may go to Hell, after all) then came home, did some stuff, including reading the entirety of Anders Loves Maria. Come to think of it, I don't know for sure if you're supposed to italicize webcomic titles. I'm fairly certain, judging from the pattern of italicizing complete works--music album titles, book titles, and ship names--while using quotes on parts of a whole--song titles that are parts of albums, chapter titles that are parts of books, short story titles that are part of a collection, and...not ship names--that you should italicize webcomic titles and italicize the individual strip titles. Anyway...that was a digression. Anders Loves Maria is incredibly...saddening. I feel really...down right now just from reading it, and not just because I get easily depressed by depressing fiction. It's a sad commentary on a life, and a sad ending to that sad commentary...so...all around...I feel sad.

I'll move on quickly, though. That's the glory of sleeping and forgetting things when you wake up.

Also threw together some lists of things I need to do and pack and buy before I go back to school. Which is happening on the 25th. I don't know if I mentioned before when I was going back. But here I am, mentioning it now. The 25th. If anyone is stalking me, planning to hunt me down and get my autograph or something, I will be on the road on the 25th. You can't stop me. Well, I mean, you could. But that would be rather silly.

Our sponsors have been forced into silence for a while, so here's a quick overload on your browser. (If you were wondering why this page was taking so long to load, look no further.)







<3 spadeALLcross


1 comment:

Molly said...

Agreed about Nathan Fillion. =(

Also: That fail video...I propose it's fake. Cause...lame.