16.8.10

We can act if we want to; if we don't, nobody will...

Today I hung out with Molly for lunch, [barely] helped pack her car, and then she and Rich left for Pittsburg. I probably won't see her until December, unless my pipe dreams to visit her during the semester actually pan out. It makes me sad...already, I've had a few instances today where I've wanted to drive over to her house to either a) borrow some item that I knew she'd have or b) just sit and do nothing. Many of my other Chicago-land friends leave at the end of this week. Summer is coming to an end. Sad day.

Carney came over and attempted to fix our network. Then we discovered it wasn't a network problem we were having so much as a Mary's-computer-is-wonky problem. That took too long to fix...and it's still not really fixed, so...yeah, my computer's just...fun? I dunno; he and I get along just fine. It's when other people try to ruin our perfect relationship that things start to get a little weird.

Burned some DVDs, and even lightscribed them. That was intense. Well, not really. But it was something new.

Tomorrow, I have to
-Burn more DVDs
-Start packing up my books
-Maybe start packing my clothes, though that seems like overkill
-Read She's Come Undone
-Talk to Ben a lot to make up for not having talked to him much these past couple weeks due to Colorado and Schaefer.
-and other stuff that is on a list I don't feel like opening right now.

You can count on me!

Sponsors already went to sleep tonight. Good for them.

Although, the HD version of Artie doing the Safety Dance is pretty cool. And the song is stuck in my head right now, if you couldn't tell.


<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: