18.8.10

Psst...can you keep a secret?

...I'm not actually posting this on the 18th. I slept over at Cari's house on the 18th, so I didn't have my computer. Don't tell anyone...

But it was a very productive day, all things considered. Ripped another audiobook (Nineteen Minutes) shipped a sold textbook, packed up the rest of my books, and burned a [non-functional, but who knew that?] DVD. Then we celebrated RC and Dennis' birthdays over an excellent steak dinner, which was fun. After dinner, Cari and I went to Best Buy to get her TV for school, which was also kind of fun, and then we went to her house and watched The Office. I am now almost completely caught up, except for the last two episodes from the fourth season, and I don't know how many episodes from the sixth season. I'm not über excited about those, though, so whatever.

Cari leaves Friday for school. Carney leaves Thursday. Summer is ending. Curses.

Tomorrow (Thursday), I'm going shopping with my mom, and I need to rip some more CDs.


<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: