27.8.10

I'm too excited to get to sleep to be able to blog effectually.

Really busy day today. Mom came up and we bought/moved in my furniture and clothes and books, and then went out to lunch and dinner. It was great, and there's more that I should say, and I need to post pictures and stuff, but they're going to have to wait, because I've missed sleeping in a bed. Also, my room isn't set up properly yet, as someone else's desk is in here waiting to be moved out. So I'll hit you up with those some time next week.

Then Carley and I watched Gilmore Girls. It was very adventurous, as we had to get innovative with our seating, and we almost had to improvise on the connection from the DVD player to the television. But it all worked out, and everything's great. I'm psyched about life right now.

But not too psyched to sleep. Catch ya later.


<3 spadeALLcross

No comments: